The Field Services Commissioner (FSC) is a field-based role that is responsible for commissioning, quality assurance, installation, and programming of the Siemens Site Controls Energy Management System (EMS) solution. This role will also be responsible for providing commissioning training to new subcontractors and training existing subcontractors on new offerings. The FSC will be customer facing and will focus on ensuring high satisfaction with each installation and commissioning of a new EMS solution.
- Multi-point commissioning of new or refreshed EMS solution
- Provide detailed deficiency reports to the Project Managers and customers on anything found during the commissioning process
- Provide programming support for engineering custom projects utilizing the Siemens PXC controllers
- Communicate effectively with the customer, contractors, project managers, and other members of the implementation teams
- Track and adhere to installation and commissioning budgets and guidelines
- Provide training for subcontractors for new and existing offerings in the field
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam
- Technical proficiency with building automation and energy management controls (2 years)
- Experience with retail, grocery, and fitness center controls components highly preferred
- Proficiency with Siemens controls a plus, including Site Controls and PXC controls.
- Ability to diagnose the root cause of a problem while on site and troubleshoot the cause to its source
- Ability to learn technical concepts and effectively communicate them to other members of the team and other subcontractors.
- Up to 75% travel
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Job ID: 187102
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.