The Technical Instructor role is responsible for conducting classroom training and practical hands-on lab exercises associated with Siemens Analytical Products. These trainings are held for both internal and external customers at our training facilities and at customer sites. The role also updates current course materials and assists in the development of new course materials.
The Houston-based Service group is part of the Analytics Systems Support Group within the Analytical Products business unit of Siemens Industry, Inc. The AP business unit manufactures the Siemens Maxum Gas Chromatograph, Continuous Gas analyzers, System Integration projects, and provides support for Siemens analytical products. Our external customers and internal technicians are located throughout the continental US.
- training equipment to ensure effective hand-on exercises.
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience
- Technical AAS/Bachelor Degree from accredited school
- Maxum Gas Chromatograph, Continuous Gas analyzers
- Travel amount varies (approximately 50%) and may be required on short notice
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Siemens Gas Chromatograph Analyzers, Sample System equipment, System Integration projects and CEMS packages
- Extensive technical knowledge in Siemens Analytical Products and Sample Systems
- System Integration knowledge including alarm systems, electrical wiring, troubleshooting experience.
- Bi-lingual (English, Spanish, German)
Job ID: 187104
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.