Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Manufacturing Specialist
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Manufacturing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will assemble and test a medical ultrasound system
- You will interact with technicians, engineers and manufacturing support staff
- You will assist in resolving manufacturing related issues affecting daily operations
- You will take part in quality improvement meetings and activities on the manufacturing line
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have experience working in a structured assembly and test environment and following documented procedures
- You have adequate PC skills (MS Office software like Word and Excel, electronic records data entry, etc.)
- You are flexible and adaptable to learn all aspects of the manufacturing and testing process
- You are willing and able to train new employees as they are hired to the manufacturing line
- Since you are interacting with others in the manufacturing area and with the support staff, and will be filling out quality related documents, good English skills (spoken and written) are necessary
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years of electromechanical assembly and test experience working in a repetitive and regulated manufacturing environment (medical device, aerospace, automotive, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of and use of hand tools (screwdriver, pliers, allen wrench, etc.) and operation of electronic test equipment
- Ability to stand at a workstation, lift 20 lbs, and roll equipment onto and off of a lift mechanism
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 187112
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.