Have you always been intrigued by the venture capital space and want more exposure to this sector which serves as critical catalyst for innovation? Do you enjoy working in a setting where you have the autonomy to do your best work? If so, Next47 may be the place for you. Next47 is a global venture capital firm backed by Siemens and committed to turning today's impossible ideas into tomorrow's indispensable industries. Our relationship with Siemens gives us access to international markets, a global customer base, and incomparable technical experience, all of which we use to catalyze our portfolio companies’ growth. Next47 works with startups who are using deep technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, cyber-security, autonomous driving, IoT, robotics, and advanced manufacturing, to solve industry's most difficult and fundamental challenges.
We at Next47 value our EAs as the glue that helps hold our teams aligned and informed on many topics that are critical to our firm running smoothly. We are currently seeking a highly skilled Executive Administrator who will support two of our investment partners/executive leaders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the very busy schedule of two investment partners, which includes scheduling team meetings; domestic and international travel; speaking engagements; executive summits; and many other professional engagements.
- Serving as the first line for the partners by employing your best judgment when fielding meeting and other requests of their time.
- Working within Concur to book travel and expense reporting.
- Work closely with partners to ensure they stay on schedule and are fully informed of important topics related to his travels and overall schedule.
- Overseeing the procurement of new hire equipment, pre-onboarding, and setup, with the support of the Office Administrator and IT.
- Partnering with the head of People Operations to ensure smooth local employee on-boarding and off-boarding for the US Capital team.
- Organizing periodic morale events and other activities for the US Capital team.
- Building tight and productive working relationships with members of leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Collaborating on projects with other EAs both locally, and globally, as required.
- Providing peer coverage, as needed.
· Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
· 3+ Years of experience supporting top-level executives in Venture Capital, Private Equity, Investment Banking or fast-paced technology company is required.
· Proven experience and interest in general office management.
· Excellent customer service and communication-both written and verbal-skills.
· Ability to cultivate strong working relationships with leaders and other key stakeholders.
· Resourcefulness and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks and maintaining an attention to details.
· You will be entrusted to use best judgment in planning and execution, therefore will need to operate very effectively using independent decision making to drive successful outcomes.
· Proven ability to be discreet, while understanding the importance of required confidentiality.
· Proficient to Advanced office tool skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, DocuSign, Box, Slack, Concur, and Excel.
· A great attitude and an ability to see navigating challenges and obstacles as learning opportunities.
· A positive attitude and willingness to pitch in where needed is absolutely required to be successful in our collaborative environment where we work as a team.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 187117
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.