We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You identify topics that need to be communicated to the Customer Facing Organizations
- You lead the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) (technical & commercial) to ensure all required information requested is communicated (i.e.: Value Proposition)
- Moreover, you invite / advertise training sessions to Sales teams to participate in online trainings
- You conduct trainings in a professional atmosphere and include Adult Learning Principles
- You have trainings available for refresh/repeat viewing/familiarization
- Further, you ensure the Sales organizations are content with the information provided
- You are responsible for the distribution and communication of customer collaterals for Service Marketing to internal customers based on Fleet Intelligence and external customers based on Salesforce.com including process for license and embargo customer
- Creating reports and analyzing the delivery of customer documents to internal and external customers are also some of your tasks
- You are responsible for PMO tasks like project management of overall key initiatives, processes and tool changes within Service Marketing, reporting of KPIs and development of global formats for marketing collaterals
- You have completed a Postgraduate degree (Master of Science) in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Marketing / Business Administration
- You have acquired 3 years of successful experience within the Siemens sales, engineering, service and/or marketing environment
- Deep knowledge of the Siemens tool landscape within Service Marketing is required. This includes Product Change Management (PCM), Product Catalog, Product Platform (PP), Global Document Uploader (GDU), Customer Extranet Portal (CEP) matrix, CEP release rules, calculation of the Calculated CEP Release data field, PLM PCDB interface, Oracle ODBC connections, Fleet Intelligence, Aurora CMS and Salesforce.com including CEP
- You have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Power Point, Word)
- The ability to produce reports in Siemens developed applications is required
- You have deep knowledge regarding Salesforce.com logic for external distribution including trigger elements, as well as deep knowledge of the workflow process to distribute marketing collaterals to internal customers via GDU, PP, CEP matrix and CEP release rules calculated in PP and external customers via Salesforce.com
- Moreover, you have deep knowledge of use of the customer relationship systems (Salesforce.com) within the distribution process
- Working knowledge of Siemens parts and service business practices complete your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 187170
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time