As a Data Architect, you are required to:
• Design & develop technical solutions which combine disparate information to create meaningful insights for business, using Big-data architectures
• Build and analyze large, structured and unstructured databases based on scalable cloud infrastructures
• Develop prototypes and proof of concepts using multiple data-sources and big-data technologies
• Process, manage, extract and cleanse data to apply Data Analytics in a meaningful way
• Design and develop scalable end-to-end data pipelines for batch and stream processing
• Regularly scan the Data Analytics landscape to stay up to date with latest technologies, techniques, tools and methods in this field
• Stay curious and enthusiastic about using related technologies to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit in business domain
Qualification: Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent. Professional Degree in Data Engineering / Analytics is desirable.
Experience level: Minimum 8 years in software development with at least 2 - 3 years hands-on experience in the area of Big-data / Data Engineering.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• Strong Spark, Hadoop knowledge.
• Hands-on expertise in modern big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, Hive, Presto and distributed databases (e.g. Teradata)
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, etc.
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, etc.
• Experience in development of distributed architectures, using Web-based APIs and RESTful communication
• Sufficient knowledge of Programming languages like C#, Python and R.
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies and frameworks in Microsoft Azure environment is desirable
• Sound knowledge of software engineering processes and tools
• Knowledge & experience in Healthcare domain is preferred
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Excellent communication skills, in order to explain your work to people who don't understand the mechanics behind data analysis
• Great attention to detail and the ability to solve complex business problems
• Drive and the resilience to try new ideas, if the first ones don't work
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions
• Ability to work independently and also in a global team environment.
Job ID: 187176
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time