Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Customer Services Engineer to be responsible from installing, repairing, maintaining and updating the medical devices at the responsible region. The additional mission of this position is to increase the loyalty and satisfaction of the customer. This position is also responsible to supply the creative feedbacks for increasing the quality of the service operations and processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You’ll be performing the technical service
operations (installation, repairing, preventive maintenance, modifications,
• You’ll be responsible to increase technical, clinical and application skills for increasing the technical service quality
• You’ll understand the prospect customer’s needs and problems (medical, technical) and arrange necessary actions to create the appropriate solutions
• You’ll try to create the service contract sales opportunities and convince the customer for buying the service contract
• You’ll be responsible of development of the processes and to share their suggestions with the Customer Services management to increase the technical service quality and customer satisfaction
• You’ll contribute to the SRS infrastructure installation and performing Remote Service via SRS
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field is
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Mechatronic or Biomedical Engineering
• Very good command of English
• Medical equipment or high technology systems theory and repairing knowledge
Your attributes and skills:
Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
Military service should be completed for male candidates
No restrictions for travelling
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 187180
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time