Project Sales Head SI LP.
The role of the sales head is to be entrepreneur responsible for growth and success in market development, managing overall sales activity for the assigned territory, district, industry. Developing new customer and maintaining customer satisfaction, expanding the business and ensuring the right training and marketing for the stakeholders.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for front-end sales and of SI LP Business in UAE, OM, Bahrain
- Project sales focus to ensure right relationship and support towards developers, contractors, consultants and channel partners
- Developing Go2Market strategies for defined market and setting future growth strategies of the taking care as well as its development as implementation
- Take over the disciplinary leadership of Project Sales team and define innovative G2M approach
- Plan, control and monitor the sales success and ensure a suitable sales pipeline
- Lead and advance the strategic and financial goals and sales targets of the assigned area of responsibility.
- Responsible for sales growth and annual goals in target territory, using strategic methodology to ensure sales and growth goals are reached.
- Achieve target order booking and revenue for the assigned sales territory.
- Acquire as much business as possible in his/her area of responsibility with a view to market and customer transparency.
- Efficiently plan the Budget, forecast, sales, order intake, account penetration, customer satisfaction and market coverage.
- Effectively interact with customers ensure execution of sales strategy.
- Support Business development by Identifying Business opportunities and Market Potential in the Construction, Infrastructure, Industry and other market verticals.
- Understand Market and competition and able to formulate Market Intelligence on the assigned
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 10 years of experience in dedicated markets
- Experience in disciplinary leadership for at least 3 years
- Expertise in the energy industry, specifically distributed energy sector a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Low-Voltage portfolio and G2M approach
- Motivation of team through transparent, authentic and team-oriented leadership
- Convincing appearance and know how to inspire your contacts
- Excellent English, Arabic and Indian skills, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 10 years of sales experience with Partner Management and Project Sales (Developers, Contractors, distributors, panel builders, system Integrator) and Industrial Customers
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with cross functional team.
- Leadership skills, flexible team player
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Job ID: 187183
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time