What are my responsibilities ?
with the PtW coordinator and the Route Movement Controller to plan and safely
implement boundary electrical protection conditions.
- Defines, supported
by the Systems Engineer and TS Engineers, the electrical isolation
requirements of the 33kV, Traction and Low Voltage (LV) networks managed by WAD
and extended to any systems that contain and manage the railway critical
- Controls and
coordinates the implementation process of the Electrical Isolations on the
33kV, Traction and Low Voltage networks,
- Ensures the
Power Management Team maintain an up to date and current layout and
schematic of the power network to provide visibility over the actual network configuration.
- Upon availability of the P-SCADA, the LEC should lead the team in migration to the OCC to remotely control the network.
- Assists the PtW Team in planning the allocation of the permits to the Works Parties and setting the boundary Protection Conditions for each permit.
- Confirms the electrical isolation boundary conditions are correctly set
- Assists the PtW Team in production and implementation of the necessary notification and documents
- May also be requested at times to provide Training and /or other operational support within the Temporary Operations team as requirements dictate
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent technical field from reputable university or college
- Has experience in handling a team
- Team spirit approach and good communication skill
- Ability to Integrate in a Multi Cultural, Multi National Environment & Team
- Has good skills in MS office package
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
What else do I need to know ?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply ?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 187187
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time