What are my responsibilities ?
- Will be under the Instruction of the TOT Route Movement Controller the MLO and DCO
- Ensures safe route readiness by ensuring concordance between route setting conditions onsite and those requested by the Route Movement Controller for safe train movement during the interim period before full Train Control and full signaling systems functionality
- Ensure turnouts are set and locked in the correct position
- Assist with track readiness checks
- Placing of the signaling test block related limit markers and fences for the Test Area or removal of such local set-up conditions at the end of testing.
- Supports as per the daily requirements of the TOT Route Movement Controller
- May be asked to provide Training and /or other operational support within the Temporary Operations team as requirements dictate
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Degree, diploma or vocational course from a technical field
- Must have inter- changeable track based relevant skills and , inter-changeable relevant specialist track based knowledge
- Team spirit approach and good communication skill
- Ability to Integrate in a Multi Cultural, Multi National Environment & Team
- Has good skills in MS office package
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
What else do I need to know ?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply ?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 187188
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time