What are my responsibilities ?
- Implementation coordination and authorizing the Works Parties to commence their works under the granted permits by the PTW Team in Stations and other facilities within the BACS Riyadh Metro Project
- Confirming the setting of the Boundary Conditions prior to authorizing the works
- Control and manage the distribution of the keys to the locked areas to ensure access control is strictly maintained in buildings and other building facilities
- Coordinate with the Lead Electrical Controller, who works with the LOTO Manager, LOTO Coordinator, Tagging Authority (LV equipment), Electrical Switch Operator (HV-MV equipment) to set the boundary electrical protection conditions
- Performs safety critical tasks in real time and may also be required to interact with the Route Movement Controller and/or the Lead Electrical Controller during degraded/ emergency conditions.
- Regularly interfaces with the TOT planning team who perform advanced safe planning and scheduling of tasks in order to facilitate and optimize allocation of the available areas to the Work Parties and train circulation testing teams in accordance to requests received via the Online Activities Coordination Tool, “GIMMI”
- Coordinate safe activities for the work sites in buildings facilities and stations starting at the Installation Release Notice (IRN) (when the commissioned subsystems are handed over and will terminate its duties at the completion of the Employer Trial Runs when the Certificate of Completion of the Works (CCW) has been issued by the Employer.
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Degree, diploma or vocational course from a technical field
- Previous Construction or Operational Rail Engineering Facilities Control Centre/construction
- Permit to Work planning experience would be advantageous
- Must be flexible and willing to learn from more experienced PTW Coordinators and become a key member of the PTW Team will be considered favorably.
- Team spirit approach and good communication skill
- Ability to Integrate in a Multi Cultural, Multi National Environment & Team
- Has good skills in MS office package
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
What else do I need to know ?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply ?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 187189
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time