- You will specify, implement, test and enhance these verification components for a wide range of end user applications.
- You will interact with TMEs and Field AEs or directly with customers to deploy or resolve customer issues
- B.Tech/ M.Tech in electrical engineering or related field from reputed institute
- Sound knowhow of System Verilog for testbench with exposure to verification methodologies like UVM, VMM etc.
- Intimate knowledge of one or more standard bus protocols, like PCIe, USB, SATA, NVMe, Flash, DIMM etc.
- 1-3 years of experience in verification engineering
Job ID: 187192
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time