Sales Force professional with Call Center expertise
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage first level calls and log it in Sales Forces. Distribute queries and escalate customer information and requirements to relevant internal organisational units, mainly sales and service.
- Ensure meeting of Customer Satisfaction Process KPI’s
- Coordinates Customer Business Centre operations and monitors the execution of logged requests by the organizational guidelines.
- Strong collaboration and liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Implements internal processes and regulation.
- Ensures adherence to public and regional standards and regulations.
- Acts as first level escalation instance.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Previous experience with Sales Force
- Previous experience as active marketer in a call center
- Experience in a customer facing environment with know-how of Industry Products and Solutions for the Smart Building and Smart Office industry
- Engineering degree and or Marketing degree
- Professional level and experience with SalesForce
- Must be must be very structured, quick, reactive and disciplined in a busy sometimes demanding environment
- Preferable Customer Facing / Service Background
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Job ID: 187195
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either