Job title: Junior Java Full Stack Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible for Analytic capabilities, ability to learn quickly and organizational skills, Abstraction capability and logical thinking
· You should have Social competence: the ability to work in teams and excellent communication skills
· You should be Customer-focused behavior, proactive action and initiative
· You have Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE/BTech,ME/MTech/MCA only (CS) background
· You must have 3-5 years’ work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product Very strong java knowledge
· You should have good Communication
· You should be a team player
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 187199
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time