Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Business Process expert, with the focus of SAP End-to-End process knowledge in the area of SD/CO/FI/MD/MM.
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements with the focus of globally applicable solutions
- Developing technical concepts to implement best in class global master data solutions supporting business processes and driving automation
- Contribution to SAP MDG HANA rollout and implementation projects
- Contribution in the applications supports of the solutions of Master Data Management solutions identifying, assessing and solving business problems within the area of responsibility
- The position is integrated in the global Master Data team, supporting all Siemens entities with the aim of driving digitalization and automation based on high data quality and the focus on lean end-2-end business processes.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Business processes in the ERP area
- Knowledge in at least two of the mentioned SAP modules SD/CO/FI/MD/MM
- Experience with Master Data Management is a plus
- Experience with ITIL or Agile is a plus
- Good English skills in writing as well in communication
- Soft Skills: Knowledge seeker, Proactive, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Ability to work under pressure, Good communication, Knowledge sharing, Flexibility and Autonomy
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 187206
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time