Manager – Risk
Siemens Financial Services is a global financial services provider and part of Siemens AG. SFS is present major global markets with assets under management in excess of 30 billion Euros.
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is an NBFC approved by RBI. It is wholly owned by SFS GmbH. Headquartered in Mumbai, SFSPL has pan-India coverage through offices in 22 major cities across India. We offer varied asset financing solutions – loans, leases, differed payment solutions to our customers in India. Key industry segments in our business include Manufacturing, Health care, Printing& Packaging, Infrastructure, Information Technology, Energy etc.
Change the future with us
- You will manage underwriting the business proposals of East India – to perform quality and timely credit underwriting.
- You will be involved in preparation of Credit reports as per specified formats and ensure compliance of underwriting rules with all group risk policy and procedures
- You will interact with sales team and provide timely support to the sales team and update them about the risk process
- You will do Portfolio monitoring, management and collection support for East India Portfolio, Interaction with other Internal Departments: Operations, Collections, Asset Management, Risk Rating teams and Siemens Group Sales – to work in smooth co-ordination within all the Departments and interaction with External – Customers and Vendors
- You will do regular customer Visit for both underwriting and collection purpose and management of underwriting documents
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate / MBA with 7-5-7 years of relevant experience in equipment financing working with either in Bank or NBFC and 4+ years’ experience in credit risk underwritings.
- You have established track record in Risk assessment within asset finance and leasing industry, with emphasis on middle ticket business and bring sound knowledge of asset finance products, structures, pricing/time value of money and documentation.
- You have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of interpretation of financial statements for different types of legal entity, principles of lending and risk assessment and understand the P&L impact of quality underwriting decisions negotiation and conflict resolution.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kolkata (West Bengal) but you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187223
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time