Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Solution architect for global Master Data solutions with the focus of SAP with the integration of all kind of application requiring master data (e.g. SalesForce, Oracle, Pega, BI systems …)
- Providing subject matter expertise and guidance on best practices of managing master data centrally and making use of them in various local business processes
- Design solutions for complex requirements across the Master Data landscape with the focus of state-of-the-art technology
- Provide architecture guidance for any demand related to data integration, data modeling and data provisioning
- Ensure solution designs with the focus on driving automation of End-2-End business processes
- Ensure a consistent SAP MDG enterprise architecture (e.g. interface technologies)
- Support development and implementation of the requirements in the global solutions
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum of 3 years working in the area of SAP
- System landscape knowledge beyond SAP e.g. HR, CRM, reporting systems, PI … with the understanding of processes and interfaces
- Deep knowledge of the following SAP technologies: ABAP, ABAP-OO, Fiori / SAPUI5, SAP NetWeaver, SAP HANA, SAP PI/PO
- SAP S/4 HANA knowledge is a plus
- Broader view and thinking outside the box
- Experience with Master Data Management is a plus
- Experience with ITIL or Agile is a plus
- Good English skills in writing as well in communication
- Soft Skills: Knowledge seeker, Proactive, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Ability to work under pressure, Good communication, Knowledge sharing, Coaching, Flexibility and Autonomy
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 187235
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time