Do you have a brief description of this position you would like us to fill?
For our Process Solutions Business Unit in Kartal, we are looking for Sales Specialist who will be located in Istanbul and work in various cities of Turkey. This role will be responsible for Sales of Industrial Systems, Solutions and Services in Industrial Automation and Drive Technologies (PLC, Drive, Motor, Switchgear, Repair/Maintenance Contracts, Energy Efficiency Maintenance Contracts etc.) by creating and developing long term customer relations, understanding and analyzing the customer needs, increasing the market share and customer satisfaction in Fiber Industry (Paper, Board, Pulp, Tissue, Non-Woven, Composites, MDF, Sawmills BioChemicals, BioFuels )
What are my responsibilities?
- Conduct sales activities at customer premises
- Establish excellent long term customer relationship at all levels.
- Understand and analyze customer needs, increase the market share and customer satisfaction
- Prepare, Present and negotiate offers where applicable.
- Hand-over final order / contract to Project manager after necessary approvals.
- Preparation of cost estimates, submission and follow up of quotations
- Analyze customer specifications and incorporate Unique Selling Propositions into proposals
- Contribute to the marketing plan and activities (fairs, campaigns etc.)
- Actively provide continuous feedback towards improvement of sales processes and operations.
- Compliant with regulations and company policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Control Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the solution business. Sales, customer relations, engineering and project management experience are remarkable assets,
- General knowledge on Pulp & Paper and Wood Industry customers and stakeholders,
- Knowledge of plant automation & Instrumentation systems,
- Experienced on Drive systems and their applications on rotational machines,
- Knowledge of MV and LV Systems,
- Knowledge of B2B contract terms, legal & compliance issues,
- Strong inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Co-ordinate with Siemens Business Units to analyze tender technical requirements
- Enthusiastic, result-oriented, customer focused, resourceful and creative.
- Strong conceptual problem-solving capabilities and you are willing to travel
- To be an independent (when necessary) and self-determined worker with very high customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Advanced level of English and Turkish, German is a remarkable asset
- A good understanding of the industry sector / market, its drivers, challenges, and likely future trends.
What else do I need to know?
- No restrictions for travelling
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 187251
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power Enerji Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time