We are looking to recruit a Product Specialist to join the XP Mammography Product Team. This is a home / field-based role, covering the whole of the UK, which will support the sales force and customers, maintain good working relationships and develop market and sales strategy, in association with the Business Manager and Business Unit in Germany. The suitable candidate will have several years of experience within clinical mammography / breast screening.
- To provide technical product support for the full range of Mammography products to the Great Britain and Ireland Market.
- To deliver product presentations and support equipment demonstrations related as part of the sales and educational process.
- To support the Sales team with quotes using the SHARE/CPQ tool
- To Initiate, lead and support evaluations that need to be undertaken for the NHS Breast Screening Programme
- To have a close relationship with the NHS Breast Screening Programme and Public Health England.
- To support the Sales / Product teams with expert clinical knowledge at Customer / Sales Meetings
- To prepare and respond to product related elements of tenders in association with the Bids Team in an accurate and timely manner.
- To develop and maintain relationships with product groups at Head Office in Germany and other external groups.
- To develop marketing strategy with the XP Business Manager and National Sales Manager
- To develop marketing material together with the MR Business Manager and the Marketing Department
- To support national and local exhibitions with workstation demonstrations and provide support during customer site visits.
- To attend system handover meetings to ensure all configurations, project specific items are correct.
- Post graduate qualification in Mammography essential
- Experience of using Siemens’ Mammography equipment desirable.
- Highly effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of teaching in a clinical setting and the confidence to present to large - groups of people.
- Ability to work successfully independently and as part of a team.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Flexibility regarding regular travel throughout Great Britain & Ireland and spending significant time away from home during the working week.
- HCPC Registered Radiographer
- Requires proven clinical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Self motivated to acquire presentation and basic sales skills
- Expertise in operation of Siemens products desirable but not compulsory
Job ID: 187258
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time