Global Lead - Solutions Architecture
Are you ready for your next exciting challenge? The Siemens Global Cybersecurity Team is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect (SA) that will lead the technical scope for our cybersecurity sales offerings. In this dynamic role, you will match customer needs to our portfolio of cybersecurity offerings and develop detailed technical scoping for the solutions. Key aspects of the solution that you will define, include (but not limited to), technical scope, technical risks, implementation method, and operational concept, and cost factors.
In this global position, you will get the opportunity to be a key part of our world-wide sales team and process. You work closely with sales representatives, bid management, finance and delivery to define the scope of our offerings. You will also work with customers, both at a technical, and executive level in order to guide them to a clear solution. Can you help us drive and develop the solution capabilities within our global regions in this extraordinary opportunity?
- Identify technical risk factors and recommend compensating controls
- Develop the solution architect capabilities across our global regions
- Interface with customers, both at a technical and executive level in order to the right cyber solutions to meet their challenges
- Work closely with sales representatives, bid management, finance, and delivery to translate the technical scope into bids for our offerings
- Train, manage, and enable solutions architects in each of our global regions
- Develop the processes, standards, and materials needed for an effective global solutions architecting capability
- Manage the technical scoping of key accounts and high-profile sales opportunities
- Validate the solution architecture against business requirements and assumptions and prioritizes them
- Lead unit and integration tests, and documents new IT Solutions Architectures, and maintains existing documentation
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 7+ years of operational or industrial cyber security
- 7+ years as a solution architect or sales engineer
- 5+ years in energy market
- Cyber security or technical degree, Master’s degree a plus
- Deep experience with operation technology cyber security in the energy sector
- Sales experience a plus
- Ability to travel 50%-70%
- Ability to display strong verbal and written skills
- You will display excellent listening and social skills, able to communicate clearly and concisely with a wide range of people at different levels
- Validated interpersonal skills involving application of project management principles to multi-stakeholder projects
- You will have validated critical analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking who is ambitious and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under high pressure and deadlines
- Able to adapt to dynamic changes in the organization and the market.
- Able to develop, build and implement new methods/systems/analysis.
- Critical skills in customer service orientation
You will move to the top of the pack if you have:
- Solutions Architecting Experience
- OT Cybersecurity experience
- Prior Sales Experience
- Global process development experience
We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we would like to meet you.
Job ID: 187290
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.