Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting interns for our spring and summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our internship program will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, and research & design innovation. More information on our
specific roles are included in this document.
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or first year masters student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without current or future need for sponsorship by the company
- Able to work part-time in spring 2020 (January – May) with potential to work as a full-time intern summer 2020
- Able to work in Cypress, CA without relocation assistance
- Ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Chief Technology Office
Our Chief Technology Office (CTO) is responsible for high-tech, innovative research and design. CTO provides shared platform, architecture, and innovation and development services. Project assignments in this organization vary greatly depending on the business needs. At times, students may:
- Build translation services to be deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Partner with senior design engineers to develop, modify, and implement software programs
- Research and develop innovative algorithms to confront business challenges
- Create documentation from independent research findings
- Push the limits of our current software portfolios to expand our business into new areas
· Studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· Robust coding skills in C++
· Strong technical documentation abilities
· Rapidly learn new development languages and coding techniques
· Knowledgeable in object oriented programming
· Understand the concept of class and inheritance
· Sharp and tenacious trouble shooting skills
· Unwaveringly passionate about solving technical challenges
· Creative, fast learner
· Independent thinker and self-motivated researcher
· Adaptable to new tasks with little lead time
Job ID: 187304
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.