Siemens Smart Infrastructures is looking for an International Business Development Manager to cover South America, Central America and Mexico for their Norcross, GA location. This person will be responsible for growing market share, growing EBIT for US and local affiliates. They will also lead affiliate sales teams and affiliate internal resources. They will also conduct analysis of the company's markets, competition, and product mix as well as new marketing trends to support the growth of Siemens Low Voltage Product (LP) Market Share in Latin America.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
- Understanding and help develop affiliate strategy (Mexico). Develop the Smart Infrastructure Strategy for South America.
- Provide basic quotation and technical support for SI-LP products.
Coordinate with the Low Voltage Products SAG and SII UL Segments to support opportunities and growth of UL and IEC products in Mexico and CAM, and UL Products in South America.
- Leads the development of strategic business plans to support market share objectives.
- Develop new business, new customers, new products and new and existing customers.
- Develop existing and find new Franchise Partners.
- Lead Low Voltage Products Business Segments with market specific needs, product development efforts, and product adaptations.
- Acts as adviser to top management and business partners on advanced technical and strategic matters. Represents the company as the primary external contact.
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
-Works with controllers in SII and affiliates to drive price and increase EBIT for Siemens.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Education:
1. BS/BA in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
2. Knowledge on Low Voltage Products (including, Busway, Switchgear, Panel Boards, Switchboards, Miniature Breakers, MCCBs, AFCIs, Switches, and others)
3. 10+ years of successful experience in related field and extensive knowledge with sales, marketing and negotiation.
4. Mexico, Central America, and South America sales experience is preferred.
5. Fluent in both English and Spanish in order to interact with Siemens affiliates in Spanish Speaking Countries and able to interact with SII and SAG.
6. Ability to travel extensively (50%) to Latin America and to Germany a handful of time a year.
7. Proven strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex technology concepts.
8. Ability to work effectively in a team environment, working with direct and matrixed resources to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Job ID: 187344
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.