Our Sales managers are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait, but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team, and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
What you would be doing ?
- Identify and evaluate market potential for DI MC P LV M (Low voltage motors) and SI CP products (LV switchgear products in assigned territory and in defined set of customer base.
- Generation of business from new customers & from competitor accounts
- Identifying, qualifying and leading opportunities to bring revenue for the above products from EU’s/ Consultants/EPC & Government segment from retention & conversion Customers
- Provide adequate, accurate and timely updates and support to channels to improve business through them.
- Ensure customer satisfaction. Maintain successful business relationships with channel partners and customers.
What would you need to have !
- You are an BE Electrical with 5-7 years of Experience
- Currently you are working in a sales profiles which involves daily travelling within the city
- You possess high initiative to push channels and customers to derive higher growth.
Call to Action
- We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
- You will be performing this from Hyderabad location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 187386
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time