Join AskHR in our Poole office as the next AskHR Helpdesk Representative in this Part Time (27.5 hours per week) opportunity.
Providing a professional and consistent first line support to Siemens businesses and all beneficiaries of the Siemens Pensions Benefits Scheme, you will be responsible for the relationship between the enquirer and the Pensions Back Office department to educate the enquirer on the benefits of self service through the Portal and website.
Change the future with us.
- To fulfill commodity queries either "One and Done" or by following due Contact Centre processes or forward cases or warm transfer the more complex pension related enquiries, whilst ensuring an acceptable service level and grade of service is delivered to all cases.
- Provide professional and courteous service while ensuring problem resolution and customer happiness. Deliver and promote outstanding service in handling problems and complaints.
- To ensure that the appropriate level of data quality is maintained within the workflow management systems, i.e. C-Ontact and IntelliPen.
- Promote and encourage the use of customer self service capabilities by using contact opportunities to coach and educate customers on available self-service products, as and when available.
- Actively seek ways to build an effective and professional relationship with members, internal and external contacts, grasping every opportunity to gain customer insights on service delivery & to market shared services.
- Seek feedback to progress own development within the role and takes ownership to improve knowledge through asking questions and various informative mediums..
- To support others within the team by understanding and sharing workloads and capabilities of other colleagues.
- Ensures knowledge levels are kept up to date by reading and understanding information provided verbally or through written documentation.
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of customer requirements & shared service environment, sharing knowledge and experience across the Service teams and via the expert knowledge databases.
- Contributes to continuous improvement processes in order to enhance the quality of service provided and the individual customer experience, whilst embracing the lean concepts.
- Performs other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by the Ask HR Pensions Contact Centre Team Leader.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK pensions products and services, preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications - Outlook; Word; Excel.
- Some experience using pensions systems software and processes, i.e SAP HR, IntelliPen, C-Ontact & Administration Processes, preferable.
- Advanced level of customer service delivery skills.
- Experience of working with customers via telephone (an advantage).
- Must be able to show experience of initiating process improvements. Ability to work to agreed processes and procedures, whilst being able to challenge when appropriate.
- Having worked in a customer facing role with experience in Administration preferably within a Pensions or Contact Centre environment (an advantage).
- Must show confidence and have the ability to take the lead whilst dealing with telephones calls and work under own initiative.
What else do I need to know?
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you!
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 187390
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Part-time