How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with the below skills.
• The candidate should Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership.
• Candidate should support the team rules.
• You will be responsible to Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals.
• You should be Leading the team efforts in relentless improvement.
• You should be able to Facilitate the meetings.
• You should be Supporting the Product Owner.
• You should be responsible to Eliminates impediments.
• You should Build a high-performing team.
• You would be responsible for Coordinating with other teams
• You should be able to Supports the estimates.
6 to 8 years of relevant experience in the Scrum master, Agile . Experience on Scaled Agile framework SAFe is added advantage.
BE/B. Tech/M.Sc./ MCA
• Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Team Player; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html