Financial Controller – Healthcare Diagnostics – Llanberis, Wales
We’re looking for a Financial Controller to join our Healthcare Diagnostics business based at the well-established and modern manufacturing and distribution facility in Llanberis, Wales. The facility, located in the Snowdonia National Park, manufactures and distributes reagents used in hospitals worldwide to aid the diagnosis of medical conditions.
The Financial Controller will extract and analyse financial data/results from our ERP system (SAP P41). Reporting to the Senior Management team at the Llanberis site and also to the SCM Business Performance Controlling team in the U.S., the role will include analysing & communicating any variances to Budget & Forecast.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for filing with SCM BPC.
- Preparation of monthly rolling forecasts.
- Preparation of annual budget.
- Continuous monitoring of our financial performance against forecast/budget.
- Provide financial plans/scenarios at the request of Senior management & the BPC team.
- Work closely with managers across site to provide financial analysis to aid in forecast accuracy & any potential productivity improvements.
- Organise & attend meetings with Senior & Extended management to ensure effective communication of the financials.
- Prepare & present financial analysis to management monthly, quarterly & any additional required.
- Development of financial models to improve the predictability of results.
- Provide financial assistance & modelling to enable strategic long term planning.
- Update of standard product costs within SAP on an annual basis reporting on major drivers of change.
- Provide assistance as the Internal Control Manager in the Risk & Internal Control (RIC)system to ensure all controls are adhered to.
- Provide support to the site FD as required.
Your qualification and experience:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- People management skills/stakeholder management of internal customers (management team).
- Ability to react to demands for financial data & analysis.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes & cost drivers.
- Strong knowledge of standard costing & variance accounting.
- Advanced spreadsheet & powerpoint skills.
- ERP skills – preferably SAP.
- Qualified in a professional Accountancy qualification e.g CIMA
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture in which you’re empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We are what we are because of our people. We offer a competitive salary, excellent pension contributions, 26 days holiday, private healthcare options and other flexible benefits.
Job ID: 187407
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time