Export Control and Customs Officer
Siemens Healthineers are currently recruiting looking for a talented Export Control and Customs (ECC) Officer to work in our team in Oxfordshire.
What will be my responsibilities?
- Ensure compliance with Siemens Healthineers Regulation on Export Control and Customs
- Determination of product-specific coding - Customs and Export Control
- Apply and maintain export/import licenses
- Liaison with HMRC
- Operating inward processing scheme. Liaise with IT, Production and Supply Chain Management Teams. Ensure data integrity and traceability within business systems
- Ensuring compliance with AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) criteria
- Accuracy of Customs declarations
- Providing expert knowledge and guidance on ECC (Export Control and Customs) topics within the business
- Aviation Security Topics
- Control access to the aviation secure area and monitor staff training
- Coordinating shipping administrative activities when required
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of customs activities / regimes would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- High Level of Analytical skills
- IT literate, Advanced Excel skills
- Data Analysis experience
- Team player
- Experience of working in a cross functional environment would be beneficial
What are the benefits in this role?
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- 26 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Great pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- On-site gym and subsidized gourmet restaurant
- And more…
Who are we?
We are Siemens Magnet Technology, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of superconducting magnets for MRI scanners. Over 30% of the MRI scanners installed in hospitals worldwide have at their heart a Siemens Magnet Technology.
What else do I need to know?
We are a team of just over 450 people in Oxfordshire; we value quality, equality, and diversity.
Job ID: 187408
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time