1. Responsible for extensive and complex construction and development of projects from initial phase to on-site support and management of project teams.
2. Act as project owner and being the contact person for the client, authorities and ext. project participants.
3. Define project goals considering the customers and real estate requirements from the planning phase to completion, ensuring compliance with project quality, timing and budget within the respective guidelines and regulations.
4. Ensures delivery and quality of all design & construction projects with commission and controlling of the respective planning construction or project management companies.
5. Collect and make sure the project-relevant decisions are structured and compliant.
6. Prepare comprehensible business case reviews and project calculations.
7. Focus on IT office development projects.
8. Implement & follow EHS guidelines with Zero harm culture during the planning and implementation of the projects.
9. Ensure project handover and acceptance by the customer/location/facility management team, support for capitulation of asset, ensure documentation and project closer.
Candidate should be a civil engineer with minimum 15-20 years of work experience of handling corporate real estate services or should have , premium real estate construction experience .
Job ID: 187411
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time