Customer Care Representative – Frimley, Surrey
A bit about us:
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are recruiting for an experienced call centre operative with a solid background within call centre environments, to join our busy Customer Care Team here is Frimley.
Our Customer Care Representatives are responsible for effectively managing all customer requests for support - from call logging to call completion. The role is busy and varied so you must be able to multi-task. You will also be responsible for the accurate and effective handling of all customer requests from the NHS and private sectors.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- To log all Service/Applications related calls on the appropriate Service Management System - Siebel/SAP checking contract and warranty status of the reported system and capturing all of the contact information and process checks
- Forward all logged Service/Application calls to the respective Technical/Applications support teams
- To act as a 'point of Contact' for the Siemens switchboard for general Healthcare customer related enquiries forwarding them to the appropriate areas of the business
- Process all Field Engineer Dispatch requests on the Service Management System Siebel/SAP identifying suitable Customer Service Engineers by optimising qualifications, availability and location
- Create spare part and Test equipment orders on Siebel/SPP as required by the Customer Service Engineer for planned visits and coordinate their delivery
- Support Field Service teams by Telephone and E-mail
- Support Filed Management with resource planning activities
- Record all relevant attendances and absences
- Proactively plan system preventative maintenance activities according to system specification, contractual conditions and customer requirements
- Proactively confirm preventative maintenance arrangements with the customer prior to the visit
- Working from information supplied by CS HQ proactively plan all field system modification/update activities and coordinate parts ordering according to the country quota. Receive confirmation from customer and schedule the planned visit.
Your qualification and experience:
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
- Experience of dealing with customers either over the phone or face to face
- Skills in handling several tasks at the same time against tight deadlines
- SAP and Siebel experience would be advantageous
- Experience of working to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Experience of working in a team
- Must be happy to work on a shift rotation - 36.25 Hours per week 8:00-16:00, 9:00-17:00 and 10:00-18:00
- Please note this role will involve working shifts which will include some weekends on rota
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
In return, Siemens offer a comprehensive reward package including a competitive basic salary, pension, bonus scheme, 26 days holiday, as well as an excellent working environment with on-site Gym, Parking, Restaurant and coffee shop. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Job ID: 187424
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time