- Planning and execution of supply chain projects and activities;
- Sales area support to maximize project sales margin and cash flow, ensuring correct allocation and application of resources;
- Ensuring the company's established operating goals for the company's overall revenue, project cash flow and profitability;
- Establishing the necessary guidelines for carrying out the projects, meeting the quality and deadline requirements, within the established financial goals and EHS culture, respecting the environment in a healthy and safe work environment.
- Education: Engineering (preference for Electrical / Electrotechnical, Energy or Power Systems)
- Experience in managing large multifunctional teams and factory.
- Experience in electrical panel manufacturing process will be a plus
- Advanced English
Job ID: 187428
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time