- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- The analysis of customer requirements and relating these requirements to the Product Management of Factory Automation product portfolio
- Working closely with Siemens Sales Organization, Exclusive Industrial Distributors and Siemens Solution Partners, to demonstrate technical features and benefits of Factory Automation portfolio
- Your understanding of our value-added service offerings is paramount in partnering with customers to further understand their needs in order to provide them with a technical Consultative solution
- The Product Marketing Manager for Factory Automation drives the company growth by leading the development and enhancement of innovative marketing programs that enable new customer acquisition deeper market and product penetration and retain customer loyalty thereby fulfilling increased market share and product line profitability requirements of the business
- Responsible for management of product line including product definition, product promotion and product life cycle management
- Determine product pricing and recommended pricing policies based on established gross margin objectives
- Determine and understand the Canadian market for the product line and appropriately develop product strategy for demand creation
- Will develop and execute product marketing campaigns and collect analyze competitive information
- Will recommend marketing strategies for sectors and act as a key resource by responding to inquiries from the Sales team and other internal cross functional stakeholders
- Responsible for anticipating upcoming changes within the industry and making recommendations to benefit from such changes
- Develop Success Stories and Use Case scenarios for product line
- Develop Sales Collateral like value proposition
- Partner closely with the Marketing team on various Marketing activities like Product launch Seminars and Workshops
- Support Product Marketing in development of product positioning and competitive analysis Offer support and implement corporate regional local and global marketing programs for lead development
- Technically represent and interface with Siemens HQ and Competence center on complex customer projects
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate will have minimum of 3-5 years of technical experience in Industrial automation and strong knowledge of SCADA HMI Networks and PLC systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Marketing and Product management
- Excellent communication skills and proven management skills
- This role demands critical analytical and strategic thinking superior judgment and the ability to develop and deliver compelling plans mandates and reports
- Strong knowledge of Industrial applications involving Factory Automation products
- Familiar with other Industrial Automation Platforms and Industrial networks
- Exceptional teaming communication and leadership skills are a must
- Track record of advancing marketing initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Some national and international travel up to 20% required
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Job ID: 187438
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.