Develop what will be important tomorrow. A mobile workforce is essential for Siemens’ business success. In a truly global organization like ours we have one of the highest volumes of international placements (> 290,000 international business trips p.a., > 23,000 CPD assignments p.a. and approx. 2,000 long term delegates (Host Based and Home-Based delegations). We are committed to achieve operational excellence and to set a benchmark.
Change the future with us.
• You are responsible for consulting and operational support for our short-term assignments with employees doing work related travel across borders every year.
• In this role you will be part of a global team of diverse and well experienced consultants handling customers from the Americas countries with employees travelling to more than 200 countries.
• You support smooth operations and manage escalations in the most effective manner.
• You are responsible to set up lean and stable processes and have a solution-oriented mindset.
• You engage with internal and external stakeholders to adapt our service offerings to our customers’ needs.
• You ensure compliance, but within this context you will also embrace risk taking behavior as part of your team.
• You are ambitious to solve complex problems.
• You are committed to create a smooth and integrated travel experience for our travelers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
• 2 to 5 years of international experience.
• You have more than 2 years professional experience and a solid background in services that have a highly depended on IT support.
• You have a high level of intercultural sensitivity enabling you to collaborate with stakeholders and design and administer efficient processes.
• You have an affinity for IT regarding process automation, especially regarding the application of lean IT solutions.
• You have a strong innovative mindset, especially towards automating and streamlining the existing processes.
• You are a dedicated team player who sees the overall Service Line performance as a priority and empowers and motivates your colleagues to make decisions and thereby enabling high performance.
• You are fluent in written and spoken Business English, good knowledge of international language would be an advantage.
Job ID: 187459
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.