As a site material logistics coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing the timely and accurate completion of motor repair orders by coordinating, communicating and maintaining all relevant documentation, dates and material requests associated with motor repair orders. You will work closely with our vendors and our factories to optimize our material flow, transportation and other strategies.
In this role, you will utilize your analytical attitude to drive optimization
- Oversee and document all phases of motor repair from receipt to outbound shipment
- Collaborate with internal and external partners (vendor, factory, Siemens network, customers) in order to drive towards measurable excellence with relevant KPIs
- Performs logistics activities on motor repair orders to guarantee an economical and on-schedule delivery
- Coordinates, communicates and maintains all dates and information with SAP
- Creates and coordinates corrective actions needed to ensure materials arrive on the vendor site in line with repair schedules and customer expectations
- Collaborates with partners in order to distribute all relevant information and to stay informed and keep others informed to ensure optimization of process, communication and material supplies
- Provide strategic support to Business Units and vendor on warehouse related requirements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 plus years of material handling or purchasing
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments
- Adapt with Microsoft office tools including Excel and Power Point
- May be asked to travel up to 10%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- SAP or other SCM related modules
Job ID: 187462
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.