Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Manager (m/w/d) to take on responsibility for delivering cloud based E2E digital health transformation solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You drive the development and delivery of new platform services for Siemens Healthineers teamplay Cloud Platform
- You lead and manage cross-functional, cross-site teams through all application life-cycle phases incl. project planning, scheduling, tracking, coordinating and monitoring activities
- You manage project scope, schedule and budget and work closely with account management team to align on customer requirements and future opportunities
- You ensure all product and project deliverables (quality, performance, cost and schedule) are met
- You identify and implement continuous improvements of the product development process to streamline time to market
- You schedule and lead coordination meetings and facilitate the exchange of information for inter-departmental project activities, and maintain project communications to all stakeholders ensuring transparency
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Digital Health Solutions.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related engineering discipline; MBA is preferred
- You have several years of experience in software development projects and ideally experience with virtual/remote teams across large size matrix organization
- Besides you have experience in the healthcare industry with a good understanding of digital health
- You have firsthand experience working with cloud technology including healthcare specific micro-services (eg: HL7, FHIR, etc.)
- You have working knowledge of Quality Management Systems, especially in the area of application life-cycle management for Platform-as-a-Service and Software-as-a-Service offerings
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art project management and software development methodologies (LEAN, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, etc.)
- You are familiar with Lean Portfolio Management in software product development, and you are familiar with the concepts behind the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptual abilities, you are equally comfortable working independently or in a team, and you demonstrate excellent pragmatic execution skills
- Your communication skills enable you to collaborate appropriately and effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- You have excellent written, verbal, virtual and live communication skills, Fluency in English is must, and working knowledge of German is a plus
- You are willing to travel domestically and internationally, up to 20%
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 187492
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time