Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) to develop business models for E2E digital transformation solutions in healthcare.
This position can be filled in Erlangen, Germany or in the US.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You identify business development opportunities that scales the Platform as a Service (PaaS) Business. You are also responsible for the onboarding of strategic platform partners
- You develop and drive business plans that translates into RFPs/RFIs and/or new opportunities from MedTechs and Lifescience industry for the PaaS business
- You continuously assess pricing strategy, market and business research as well as competitor analysis within the field of Digital Health Platforms
- You develop New Business ideas along with product development teams, internal and external partners
- You execute tasks based on project plans, work closely with various internal businesses and external customers to ensure incubation/s successfully deliver new Services for Siemens Healthineers and assess the results of incubation/s
- Once we win the opportunity, you are also responsible for smooth transition to execution/delivery teams and finance organization, while maintaining the customer relationships for subsequent opportunities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Digital Health Solutions.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related engineering discipline; an MBA and previous account management experience is a plus
- You have many years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry with a good understanding of digital health
- You have a sound understanding of hospital IT environment and ideally you have experience in product development, strategy, sales or business development
- You have firsthand experience working with cloud technology and a deep understanding of micro-services that are specific to healthcare (eg: HL7, FHIR, etc.)
- You have a strong understanding of a platform business, both at technical and business level. Further, you understand the software development environments and you are able to prioritize platform services critical for MedTech, Pharma and Life Science companies
Your attributes and skills:
- You are experienced in working in techno-commercial teams (PhDs, inventors and researchers in med tech environment)
- You have past experience in startups or entrepreneurial environment
- You gained expertise in applying lean principles
- Your profile includes fluent knowledge in English, working knowledge of German language is a plus
- You are willing to travel domestically and internationally 20% - 40%
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 187493
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time