Location: Abu Dhabi
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Be a part of hub controlling team with diverse knowledge base, various interesting controlling/financial analysis tasks, Coordination with multiple countries/various OpCo BU’s/Lead country Support function heads with visibility to country and lead country CFO’s.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support in facilitating Budget processes and Rolling Forecast processes, co-ordinate with business units for timely reporting of FC with accuracy to ESPRIT.
- Support Head of Controlling in preparation of the basis for planning rounds especially for support functions. Ensuring regional adherence to the planning guidance, reporting set up, charging concepts etc.
- Prepare financial analysis of key figures Budget v/s Forecast v/s Actuals for an entity.
- Coordinate with function heads for their functional planning – Budget, quarterly forecast and alignment with respective HQ coordinator.
- Support local function heads/management with complete transparency of support function costs, headcount, Allocations and any deviations.
- Manage annual Spiridon system re-organization in close coordination with business units, GBS, IT teams (mapping of depth structures, CC/PC creation, changes implementation etc.)
- Routine BA tasks for Support functions like – Approval of invoices, Intercompany service agreements, charging’s, Accruals, review of balance sheets etc.
- General MIS: Prepare other adhoc analysis and information as per requirements by CF R management or Country CFO’s.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Finance, Business administration or similar.
- At least minimum 4-6 years of experience in controlling, financial analysis, good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and networking skills are must.
- You are a results-oriented team player with a focus on accuracy as well as a pro-active attitude.
- Knowledge regarding Siemens reporting processes-e.g. ESPRIT, Budgeting, Planning, FC process, support function controlling is an added advantage.
- SAP systems knowledge is an added advantage.
- Key requirement is the ability to prioritize activities, comply deadlines with highest quality.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be
Job ID: 187502
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time