* Participates and supports manager in accomplishing the respective tasks, and managing the responsibility area, organization or assigned projects.
* Monitors all information flows, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
* Analyzes strategic or operational tasks, in assigned functional area.
* Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data, and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
* Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
* Schedules, prepares and accompanies appointments and meetings, completes minutes of meetings.
* May coordinate and establish travel arrangements. Manages in- and outbound correspondence.
* Manages integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
* Prepares annual plans and budgets, and complete analysis of monthly budget activity.
* Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
1. Education: Bachelor or above;
2. Able to handle daily works with English;
3. Able to handle multi-task at the same time;
4. Good communication and coordination skills;
5. A responsible person who pays attention to details;
6. Learning ability is preferred.
7. PPT skill is must.
8. Experience of organizing company activities
Job ID: 187520
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Transformer (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time