Job title: Senior Mobile Test Automation Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will analyses and test our software products to ensure they meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- You will focus on automated testing in order to support the constant evolution of our products and ease non-regression testing.
- You will Contribute to the test scenario identification and on technical review of test cases
- You will Analyses field issues and drive test improvements
- You should have Ability to identify and implement test improvements to raise the product quality
- You should Communicate test strategy, test process, test results to management and cross functional teams
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- You must have 5+ years of continuous hands-on experience in automation of mobile applications
- You Must have programming knowledge with C# language
- You Must have experience in writing automation scripts and working knowledge of automation frameworks - Appium and Ranorex
- You should have Experience in cloud based mobile testing with Sauce Labs is desirable
- You Must have experience of working in a continuous integration and development environment
- You should have Knowledge of test management, test development and test processes is a plus
- You should have Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies and methodologies
- You should have Understanding of agile development, and scrum methodology is desirable
- You must Must have excellent communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 187523
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time