Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Breakdown sales target, coach the team to meet (over achieve) territory sales target, improve the profits (turnover, CCR, A/R) (Full)
- Analyze local market structures, changes and new market trends, review with supervisor and react according to market(Full)
- Support BP management and coordinate with other departments(Shared)
- guide the team to enhance systems penetration and customer satisfaction in interaction with our brand promise(Full-Territory Scope)
- Keep close contacts with key customers, including new customer acquisitions (Full-Territory Scope)
- Make sure team members to manage the project process and complies with all applicable reporting standards and then continouesly improve(Full-Territory Scope)
- Establish and develop service sales team in sub region in line with the requirement of CS sales business(Full-Territory Scope)
- Team Competence development(Full-Territory Scope)
Your qualifications and experience:
- >= 8 years' sales or related working experience in healthcare industry. Internal promotion, tenure in Siemens >=4 yrs
- Bachelor degree or above
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 187536
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time