Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
• Carry out 3-D modeling and manufacturing drawings of components / assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
• Convert old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advance drafting software.
• Provide drawing updation and revision control.
• Follow D-R engineering and drafting standard practices.
• Migrate original English revision drawings into NX as per latest drafting practices.
• Handle in confidence the drawings and / or trade secret information of D-R products.
• Support productivity improvement and establish best practices for modeling and drafting activities within stipulated time-period.
• Electronic transfer of drawings, documents and data with D-R Global Operations.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Hands on experience on NX 11 & working knowledge of Teamcenter 11; Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Hands on experience on Reciprocating compressor/Gas Engine components like Frame, Crankshaft, Connecting Rod, Crosshead, Cylinder, Piston will be preferred.
• Good knowledge of various manufacturing process like Casting, Forging and machining processes.
• Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Gas and Power at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/gas-power.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187540
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time