Job title: Technical Writer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You should Proactively learn the products and process involved w.r.t to documentation
- You should Support the team members in achieving the deadlines
- You will be Creating and editing various documents as per the SIEMENS standards
- You Interact with the System test team, Development team and other stake holders efficiently and manage the deliverables
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE/BTech,ME/MTech/MCA only (CS) background
- You must have minimum 4 years in Technical Writing.
- You should have Experience in modular documentation using XML Editors
- You will be Understanding of latest technologies in technical communication – added advantage
- You should Knowledge of API documentation and Mind sphere - added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 187542
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time