Process Expert - HR Services
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete life cycle of an employee from on boarding to pension services. We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Change the future with us
· You are in charge of managing employee queries on call & email
· You have experience in tolls designed for handling emails via case or order system and IVR tool
· You will sort and prioritize daily requests to process and deliver within the SLA
· You have hands on knowledge in SAP HR & Nexus would be an added advantage
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You have good understanding of employee Life cycle events
· You are capable to identify solutions to unusual problems and you are highly energetic ready to come up with solutions for any unusual issues been raised.
· You have hands on experience in MS Office Tools (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word Skills)
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills,
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187556
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time