Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role
- In Execution Head role you are responsible for leading the team of commercials who are executing infrastructure projects, supporting and guiding them on all commercial related matters, including but not limited to handling Claims, Risks and Opportunities, cost reviews, project closures, accounting, legal, tax, NCM and Export control topics.
- You will ensure compliance with applicable regulations during the project execution phase.
- You will be involved in significant stakeholder management (both internal and external, where required) in terms of supporting CPMs on project reviews and handling the P&L for the respective projects.
- You will drive a professional collaboration with the technical counterpart will also be key for the overall project success.
Contacts (internal/ External)
External: Customer, Consortium Partners, external Auditors, Authorities of regional and parent organization
Internal: Project Manager, Project Team, Sales, Procurement, Logistics, Accounting, Controlling, Legal, Treasury, Insurance, Business Manager and Other Senior Management, Corporate Services, Corporate Core and Key Support Functions
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a Chartered Accountant/ MBA with 7-10 years of experience working in a finance related role; experience in project-based business in a controlling or project finance related position
- Commercial professional having an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- You have knowledge and understanding of project controlling, accounting / finance, contract & subcontract management, international trading, supply chain management and logistics.
- You have ability to drive topics and implement changes as per requirement
- You carry strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally between departments
- You are analytical and detailed oriented; ability to systematically work through complex topics
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and results oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize dynamic work activities
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187562
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time