Process Expert - HR Services
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete life cycle of an employee from on boarding to pension services. We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Change the future with us
· You will manage the daily operation of the SOM org code structure (Management HIerarchy) . This includes working with customer on creating/maintaining their structures, mapping users to the structure, removing any necessary structures.
· You will execute the maintenance of the local SOM codes (i.e. RC-US, RC-MX, etc.) within SAP
· You have to support of table maintenance in local HR systems (PeopleSoft, Meta4, Oracle HCM)
· You have to interface SCD/CHCM/GID error monitoring for specific error codes and remediation, including engaging with other teams for resolution on a daily basis
· You will support global HR OT PA RM (Reorg Management) team in the execution of change requests for assignment of employees to new SOM Codes
· You will engage with HR resources in assigned countries to support their development of SOM structural changes (mostly over email) and global SOC team for maintenance of global hierarchies
· You will be a partner with SAL (Siemens Address List) team to request new location creation & update and ensure location data is properly established in data tables of local HR systems as required
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You have ability to provide a positive user experience through active customer support and also understand HR Data and data hierarchies
· You have ability to identify process deficiencies and perform initial root cause analysis in support of improvements, to work across system platforms and execute accordingly and to engage employees in different cultures
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187566
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time