Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
- I&C Engineering
- Order related representation of the Control Engineering
- Creation of technical concepts and special solutions
- Participation in Technical meetings
- Creation of technical Descriptions
- Creation of technical drawings
- Create bills of materials
- Work with Comos & Teamcenter
- Hands on experience on P&ID development, Instrumentation List/Datasheet, Signal list , Hook ups , JB drawing , wiring drawings & interconnection .
- Control System cabinet design, DCS Architecture, DCS/PLC Hardware selection, Logic Diagram, Cause & Effect charts .
- Selection of Instruments, Control Valves, Junction Boxes , Cables .
- Programming of I&C devices (such as BN 3500, VM600, Simatic S7 based Control System)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Good Knowledge of I+C Concepts of Power/Oil & Gas industries with skills of designing I+C System based on Process analysis.
· Good Knowledge on Instrument selections and Datasheet analysis.
· Knowledge on SIL standards & HAZOP will be beneficial.
· Experience in rotating Equipments like Centrifugal Compressors, turbines shall be highly desirable.
· Working knowledge of Comos , Teamcenter .
· Experience on SAP-ATLAS will be beneficial.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Gas and Power at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/gas-power.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187580
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time