What are my responsibilities?
- Dispose, organize and control of production unit concerning the production program and orders, working procedures, workflow, processes, working material, so that the completion of the production program regarding quality, quantity, deadlines and profitability is ensured.
- Plan, assign as well as rearrange in case of disruptions personnel, processes, machines, materials and production facilities, so that an optimized organization and processes can be achieved under profitability considerations.
- Describe the standard working procedures of the team leaders. Train and instruct the foreman / team leader to follow the standard procedure as well as the confirmation of standards in order to ensure the smooth running of the production.
- Highlight and realize suggests on continuous improvements. Initiate, encourage and guide a continuous improvement process within the employees (groups), in order to realize "lean" as well as to achieve cycle time, quality and productivity improvements.
- Plan, assign, instruct, train and develop employees, in order to ensure working success through motivated employees.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5+ years of work experience in production function or related fields; at least 3 years of work experience in workshop management.
- Good cooperation between different functional departments,
- Results orientation with a good sensitive to people.
- Be proactive and can handle tasks independently;
- Good communication skills;
- A team player.
What else do I need to know?
Job ID: 187590
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Circuit Protection Systems Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time