Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
· Project specific package engineering, in order of contract specification.
· Preparation of General Arrangement, Piping Plan, Foundation plan etc for compressor packages.
· 3D Piping Modeling, Isometrics, pipe supports, baseframe, structure design etc. in UG-NX.
· Plan, coordinate, implement and support detail design engineering in cooperation with internal and external customers for international projects for compressor packages.
· Project specific component engineering, in order of contract specification.
· Technical procurement support, review and finalize specification and data sheets, evaluate offers and correspondence with sub suppliers.
· Knowledge of Piping Design, ASME, TEMA, API etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· B.E. (Mechanical) with 3-10 years of experience.
· Exposure to 3D modelling and drafting with UG - NX 11 (mechanical Routing) will be preferred.
· Experience on working in Teamcenter, SAP would be an added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187591
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time