We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- In this role, you are the responsible person for the performance of our Quality Management within the product segment of Systems and Room Automation (SRA). You will work closely with the Management Team of SRA and various stakeholders of our organization, assuring a smooth interaction for preventing or solving quality cases
- Acts as a technical support and quality interface for important stakeholders like the SRA Management Team or even the Building Products (BP) Management Team, Research and Development, Supplier Quality Management, Product Management, Factory, Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Environmental Health and Safety
- You have the authority to stop a product introduction, to stop a supplier selection or a production line in case of serious quality, environmental or safety concerns, also you are responsible to assure that our processes are respected at all levels
- Be an active player in our organization, get involved whenever new production locations or new suppliers are implemented. Initiate corrective and preventive actions (task force) in case of quality or product safety issues. Work closely with the field support organization. Coach colleagues by using the right quality method or tool. Apply the 8D-report systematic
- Reports directly to the Head Quality, EHS Management of the Business unit BP (Building Products)
- Have an eye on the costs, namely the supplier costs, take part at audits, reviews, audits and support customer visits. Be the face to the customers and external authorities
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, ideally in Electronical- or Process Engineering
- You are an expert in Manufacturing technologies, process engineering and electronics. Your worked in Quality Management in the last years and ideally covered neighboring functions to provide you with the necessary expertise to be successful in this function
- Audits and process management tools paired with Quality Management methods, norms, statistics belong to your knowledge
- With your seniority you can take influence also on Executive level, withstand a high degree of pressure and get the respect of your stakeholders on across all hierarchies
- In the past you worked already in industrial Matrix organizations, making it easy for you to navigate within our global company
- Excellent communication skills in German and English plus the ability to conduct presentations in front of your stakeholders
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 187596
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time