Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to create intuitive software applications to support physicians and clinical staff in minimally invasive and surgical procedures.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· As DevOps Engineer you are the interface between developers and customers and are responsible for the integration of our web platform at our cooperation partners
· You will be responsible for analyzing customer requirements, building the infrastructure and connectivity to the customer IT environment
· You ensure that the platform is optimally maintained through monitoring, performance measurements and automation, and are in close contact with the IT administrators of the customer
· You drive forward the implementation of pragmatic, balanced solutions, with an in-depth personal involvement in the contents
· You operate in an international environment of software developers and software architects as well as system, integration, product and project managers (Germany, India, China)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have a Master's degree in computer science, physics or engineering or a comparable qualification.
· You have distinctive know how and many years of experience in building Linux and Windows server infrastructures
· You have distinctive know-how and many years of experience in continuous delivery, IT security, configuration, API and service management as well as application monitoring, ideally with Azure DevOps
· Experience with Kubernetes and Docker as well as in programming with .NET Core (C#) and MS SQL Server is desirable
· Ideally you have experience in the development, documentation and release of medical device software as well as in the analysis and mitigation of the associated risks
· You have experience in working with customers
Your attributes and skills:
· You have a very good command of English, which enables you to communicate with colleagues at all locations; German language skills are desirable.
· In addition, you have good knowledge in active communication with colleagues and in coordinating the implementation of software concepts as well as a quick understanding of complex software systems.
· On a personal level, you are a very analytical self-starter and excellent communicator with a result-oriented, creative approach.
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 187600
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time