Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
Support role for Sales, Marketing and Strategy for Mobility Management – Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), for Telematics topics and upcoming projects:
- Support sales team for the above roles
- Conduct research on regional market opportunities and competitors
- Support on-going strategic planning activities for Transport sector in Singapore
- Involvement in tenders for Digitalization, Autonomous Vehicle, Electric Cars, Intelligent Traffic Management, Rolling Stock/ Signaling / ISCS systems for MRT projects, Train Mid-Life Refurbishment Projects and other transport related projects
Engineering/Project support role for Regional Intelligent Traffic Lab in upcoming Proof of concept for projects in Asia Pacific
- Support the engineering / project team determining the right portfolio, products, solution for the right target in solving the traffic issues
- Co-ordination and preparation work for Project Management/Engineering/ related submissions for Traffic systems solutions/ Signaling/ ISCS systems
- Support the portfolio manager to conduct technical trials based on customer or market driven requirement and demand
Develop traffic signal plan by studying and replicate Siemens Traffic Controller software, under the supervision of Traffic Control expert.
Working along Siemens Mobility Digital team developing application for traffic counting
Studying and getting trained for Siemens Mobility Traffic Prediction and Simulation software
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Undertaking study in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics or equivalent fields
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Proficient in C, C++, R, Java or relevant field
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 187604
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time